The configured File Import can only be executed from a Workflow task.
To execute the File Import:
- Once the workflow task is in progress, navigate to the Workflow Task List.
- Click anywhere on the File Import task.
- The task pane opens.
- Click the UPLOAD You will be prompted to select a file to import.
- Once the data has been loaded to the staging table, a message will be displayed indicating the number of rows loaded into the Staging Table.
- If the “Transform and Load to Data Model” option was selected for this task, the data will then be loaded from the Staging Table to the Data Model with mappings applied as needed. A message will be displayed indicating the number of rows loaded into the Data Model.
- If there are errors, a message box with the errors will list the errors found. If a member is not valid for a column, it will be listed as an error. If the same value is found multiple times, it will only be reported once.
Sample error message box
- If you want the valid data to be processed, click the Skip Validation button and it will import the valid rows in the file.
- The import process completes.